Friday, January 29, 2010

Fairwell Speech To The Students



THREE, TWO, ONE: THE COUNTDOWN TO ANDREA MIANI
Three: goals scored by striker in the challenge with Castelfrentano. Two: the points behind his Flacco Porto Pescara from the summit. One: the dream of conquering the Eccelllenza

A hat-trick as a business card. As if to say: "Sorry for the delay." Andrea Miani, 21, Pescara bomber, it was finally presented to his new team, Flacco Porto Pescara. Three goals against Castelfrentano to begin his new adventure football. Three kicks to the bad luck that has dogged the last two seasons.


Perano After the debut, here are the first feats with the shirt of Pescara. Loris Masciovecchio can breathe a sigh of relief burst injuries which are affecting her pink (Miani, Centofanti, Cozzolino, robbery) can not bend the tenacity of a group that wants Trant of Excellence. The third is entitled, the delay of two points from the top does not seem an insurmountable obstacle. Especially now that there are also the goals of Miani.


"When I went away from Groton in November, I was stopped for a few weeks waiting to find teams. It 'was a mistake. At the first training session with Flacco Porto I stretched, and are plunged back into the nightmare of recent years, pestered by muscle injuries. I kept right this time and I finally feel a hundred percent. Play two games in a row was a liberation. The goal? A great joy, but I hope to be just the beginning , "says the new bomber of Pescara.


At 21 years she lived the good and the bad of a career as a striker: goals (18 with the Caps dell'Angolana) fields the series D, series of accidents in the dark.


"I went down two categories because I need to play continuously in a familiar, comfortable, to help me get back into the discussion. After playing in D with Angola, I was on loan at St Nicholas and it was a good experience until I got hurt (9 goals in 18 matches, ed.) The following year I went to D, Centobuchi with Izzotti (the former coach of Teramo), who had great respect for me. It 'been a hellish season: four games played, four pulled muscles. A nightmare that seemed endless more. Last summer I went back to Groton, a very good season at the physical level, I was playing a lot, but for corporate problems have been shelved. When I realized I had to go away, I had not thought to take to the Promotion. But then I realized it was the right situation to go back one hundred percent .


At Porto Flacco found friends a thousand battles.


"There are Sablone, D'Alonzo and Mezzazappa, with whom I played nell'Angolana, then other guys I knew from the time of Pescara: Cup, Cozzolino and many others, including Carconi who is no longer . I always followed the Port Flacco because of these friendships, I came here with great enthusiasm .


And with the desire to win the championship, I guess.


" course. But it is a difficult tournament, balanced, where there are some teams really prepared to fight for first place. Now the ranking is of little importance, although the Cupello keeps winning. We have a few weeks the head to head with them that will be decisive, but in the meantime we have to show every Sunday of trying to assert Excellence always win. Even with the lower ranked teams, trouble throwing away points. I hope to make an important contribution to achieving the objective .






abruzzo amateur football


D SERIES GROUP F: DECISIONS OF THE COURT SPORTS
not approved the results of Casoli-Chieti and L'Aquila, Morro d'Oro. Stop two rounds for the house Of Bianchina. Disqualified for three Miglianico: Antignani, Martelli and Palena



heralding the complaint by Morro d'Oro and Casoli: the results of games against L'Aquila (3-1) and Chieti (0-2) were therefore not approved.



one race to go behind closed doors and a fine of 1500 € to Centobuchi. Fines: Renato Curi 800 € to Angola, to € 500 Bojano.



Coaches.



Two races Attilio Piccioni (Centobuchi).




Player.


Two races: Dario Rendering (Bojano), David Della Bianchina (Casoli), Marco Conversano (Miglianico) and Marco Fidel (Renato Curi Angola).



a race Francesco and Giuseppe Marotta Rachini (Atessa Vds), Antonio Polise (Bojano), Maurizio Balestra (Centobuchi), Gianluca Pesce (Centobuchi) Victor Costa (Chieti), Stefano Ceteroni (Elpidiense farmsteads), Alessandro D'Andrea (Luco Canistro), David Antignani, Alcaeus Palena and John Martelli (Miglianico), Giuseppe Dama (Morro d'Oro), Francesco Salvatore (Olympia Agnonesi) Alessandro Del Grosso (Renato Curi Angola).





abruzzo amateur football

0 comments:

Post a Comment